Quality Kitchen Countertops with Jackson Built Remodeling
The countertops are one of the most important parts of your newly redesigned Newtown kitchen. At Jackson Built Construction, we work with homeowners to install high quality countertops as part of your kitchen remodeling project. We’ll help you select the right materials and pick the perfect colors, and our professional installers will ensure your new kitchen countertops in Newtown will be looking great for years to come. Whether you prefer the classic look of natural stone, or the ease of maintenance of laminate or tile, we can help you install great countertops that will help make your newly redecorated kitchen one of your favorite rooms in the house.
Kitchen Countertop Materials
Kitchen countertops can be created from a nearly endless range of materials, from traditional natural stone to cutting-edge synthetics. Counter materlals can differ in their durability, stain resistance, and appearance, which can affect which material will work best in your home’s kitchen. Some of the most popular kitchen countertop choices for Newtown homes include natural stone, metal, and man-made materials.
Natural Stone Countertops
- Marble This natural stone has been used since ancient times for its unique natural beauty and elegance. It’s highly malleable, however, so it can be prone to scratching.
- Granite is a very hard, durable stone with natural streaks and “marbled” patterns. It occurs in a variety of colors.
- Soapstone is used in commercial laboratories due to its stain-resistant properties. It has a smooth, seamless appearance.
- Stainless Steel is a favorite among professional chefs. It’s heat-resistant and stain-resistant, and very easy to clean. It looks great in a sleek, modern kitchen.
- Copper takes on a distinctive patina as it ages, creating a unique look that many homeowners love.
- Zinc is naturally antibacterial, making it a good choice for kitchens.
- Engineered quartz is a man-made product that looks very similar to natural stone, and is available in a wide range of colors. It’s manufactured from a combination of ground quartz stone, resins, and pigments.
- Tile countertops are a very visually versatile option. Tiles made from glass, ceramic, or natural stone can be arranged in many patterns, creating interesting visual elements within a kitchen.
- Laminate is a cheap plastic material that can mimic the appearance of many other materials, such as natural stone or wood butcherblock. It’s one of the most cost-effective options available for kitchen countertops.
- Solid surface countertops are a durable composite material made from acrylic and polyester. It can be manufactured in many colors, and doesn’t require any sealing or special cleaning.
Whichever type of countertop is ideal for your lifestyle and aesthetic taste, our contractors at Jackson Built Construction can help you install it in your newly redesigned and remodeled kitchen, creating a beautiful space that expresses your unique individual personality.
- How To Budget for a Bathroom Remodeling Project
Remodeling your bathroom is a great way to improve your home, and fortunately, you don’t need to spend more than you can to get it done. The professional remodeling contractors at Jackson Built Remodeling LLC can help you make sure that you’re able to get the most our of your bathroom remodel, no matter what...Read More
- How to Plan the Best Kitchen Design for Your Newtown Home
A home kitchen design that is well planned with efficiency in mind will certainly help enhance your cooking experience. A comfortable and well lit kitchen will also transform your cooking space into a place that is perfect for gathering as well as preparing meals. A good kitchen design can be developed by considering important aspects,...Read More